Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wholesale-Dress.net Review (Shoes)

There are many many reviews on this online store, and very few of them are positive. I've made 10+ orders from Wholesale-Dress.net, and my experiences have been pretty mixed as well. However, I've had extremely great success with their shoes in particular, and I've recently made an order of shoes exclusively that I thought I'd share with a review ^^

I'll start with my favorite pair here:
 ($12.16 at time of purchase)
These look exactly like the photo, and I am extremely pleased with them. They're just so cute!

 Next:
($9.19 at time of purchase)
These are almost exactly like the stock photo (with an exception of the ribbon around the top). I like these well enough, they are casual and simple. Unfortunately, they are a little bit uncomfortable T_T.

Next:
($15.95 at time of purchase)

Now that I'm looking, I wish that I'd tied the bow a little better for the picture -__-'

In the stock photo, these boots are more of a pink color than the lavender color that they are in real life. I was a little disappointed at first, within a few minutes I realized that there was no reason for disappointment. They are VERY cute shoes. These are comfortable and very warm.

Next:
($10.00 at time of purchase)
Okay, I was pretty disappointed with these. They look SO cheap and are SO uncomfortable. I wish I could return them T_T I'll probably end up wearing them eventually, and who knows? I may change my mind and start to accept them.

Last:
($16.22 at time of purchase)
Oooo these are pretty popular among my friends. In fact, one of my friends and I wear the same size shoe and she has already asked to borrow them ^^ These have a pretty high wedge heel, but they also have a platform (which makes them a bit easier to walk in). They're very comfortable, and very very fashionable. I've gotten many many compliments on them.

OVERVIEW
Pros:
  • Relatively inexpensive
  • Soooo many styles
  • Relatively fast shipping from China (under 7 days)
  • Unique styles *^^*
 Cons:
  • Heavy chemical smell upon arrival (I had to leave them outside overnight)
  • Not always like the picture
  • Sometimes uncomfortable
  • EXPENSIVE shipping
In short, I typically enjoy shopping here. There are a lot of products available that I wouldn't have access to where I live. (Plus, no one ever has the same things =P)Take this review as you will, and please take other reviews into consideration as well!

I am in no way affiliated with Wholesale-dress.net. These products were not provided for this review, nor am I being paid for it. These are my honest opinions.

8 comments:

  1. oh my. what a lovely boots u've got there! I personally love the second pics. it's uber cute <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw.. I have heard about this side.. It really excites me because I want so much from there.. but I got mixed reviews on it. I am glad you took the chance out on your own to buy from them && share your own experience. && you said Heavy chemical smell? hmm, thats a first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By heavy chemical smell I meant that it smells like they came from a mothball factory X)

      But I don't actually think this site is so fantastic that I would recommend it~

      Really, it's such a mixed bag =\ some of the products are awful but some are great.

      Delete
  3. I would not recommend anyone to purchase from them. They are a total rip of I made an order last month and I still haven't received it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh =X I've never had that happen, but I've had packages take longer than others. Maybe that's what's going on? Perhaps you can contact support =/

      Delete
  4. meeeh meh meh i want allll your shoes omg.
    dfhudgbuddgb so cute so cheap whoeeeeeeh
    jeaalloooous :]]]]



    New give away / Circle lenses - Fake eyelashes + more
    www.asnfashion.blogspot.com
    Dont forget to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shoes! I love them all.

    <a href="http://www.sevenwholesale.com>wholesale shoes</a>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...