|I have 3 from Bodyline|
I figured that they would be easy enough to make on my own, so I tried it out~
You will need:
- Floral wire (31")
- Wire cutters
- A pretty material (32" x 5") The only suggestion that I have regarding this is to make sure that your material is opaque... unless you want your wire color to show through (like mine T_T)
- E6000 glue (or whatever you prefer)
- Hot glue
- Lace/Ribbon trim
1. Fold your material in half lengthwise, and cut the ends diagonally.
2. Use hot glue to place and secure your wire in the center fold of your material, then secure the ends of the wire with E6000 glue.
3. Fold the material in half and secure the edges with lace trimming and hot glue.
That's.....pretty much it ._. But since you've used your own material, you can make other matchy-matchy accessories to go with it.
Anyhow, have fun ^^