I know I'm pretty late on this T_T, but I've really wanted to make this post.
Better late than never!
I'm going to share with you guys my New Years Eve look (makeup, outfit, and nails), as wells as my resolutions (and judging by the other New Years posts that I've been reading, they aren't so different from a lot of yours).
We'll start with makeup.
These pictures were actually taken on the day before NYE, which is why I'm wearing pajamas =3. The photos are from my "test run" (yes, my makeup looks have to go through test runs before I wear them in public since I'm a total noob when it comes to this).
- Sephora Perfecting Cover concealer
- Milani Easyliner in "Espresso"
- Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender mascara
- Unnamed golden color from LORAC "Color Me Couture" eyeshadow palette (on lid, inner corner, and lower lash line)
- Unnamed coppery color in Revlon ColorStay Quad in "Coffee Bean" (outer corner and crease)
I did originally intend to wear lashes, but it just....didn't happen x). I also had no clue what to do in terms of lip color, so when the time came, I slapped on some Benetint and called it a day.
Next up, nails!
I've been slacking off when it comes to nail art lately >_>. I've been extremely discouraged because of the fact that my nails simply refuse to grow nowadays, and I have no clue why -__-.
But for NYE, I decided to get back on track :). This nail art was done to match my outfit, shown below.
|Please disregard the messy room behind me xD|
Okay, onto my resolutions!
- Start applying for scholarships, and make sure that all of my transcripts and documents are mailed on time
- Get back into my DIY passion
- Overcome my senioritis in time for my AP and IB exams
- Try to be more outgoing
- Grow up
- Lose at least 15lbs before starting uni in the fall (psshh, not happening)
- Improve my makeup skills and come up with an "everyday" makeup routine
- Keep my nails done at ALL TIMES
Alright guys, that's pretty much it for my NYE look and resolutions :)
Hope you guys all had a fantastic NYE! TTYL! <333333333333